Export thread

Have fun guys....

StarTech

StarTech

I got to take some time off as my Afib is giving me fits and even sitting here I am as dizzy as can be....

I

ILENGINE

Take all the time that you need Star. We promise not to break the place while you are gone.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Take care of yourself !

dougand3

dougand3

Get well soon, StarTech!

Hang in there man.. Take care of you.

H

hlw49

Take care of yourself my prayers are with you.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Take care of yourself. I'm sure your chickens can handle things. ;)

Tiger Small Engine

Tiger Small Engine

Take care of yourself. I'm sure your chickens can handle things. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🦃 to everyone! Take this time of year to slow the pace down and take care of projects that have been put off due to lack of time from helping customers all year.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Take care man. Keep in touch though.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🦃 to everyone! Take this time of year to slow the pace down and take care of projects that have been put off due to lack of time from helping customers all year.

LoL... I think it's called hibernation. I get that way every November. And I don't come out until the temp is close to my age.

StarTech

StarTech

Doing better but the BP is still pretty low at 95 / 65 but at least it not dropping below 70/30 now with my racing up to 150 beats / min resting. Now I not as falling down dizzy. I will be try to work tomorrow. I got to get started on repairing my air compressor. The 40+ pump failed. Going with a double piston model. Plumbing it will the major challenge.