handheld gas blowers (troy-bilt, Craftsman, Poulan pro etc)

twinfords

Well-Known Member
they all will not start, low compression 60 PSI, they are junk, i got them from someone and they seem to have all been straight gassed. they have spark, fuel delivery etc but will not even pop. should i just remove muffler and look @ piston for scoring? i know they all should just be thrown in the trash.
 
they all will not start, low compression 60 PSI, they are junk, i got them from someone and they seem to have all been straight gassed. they have spark, fuel delivery etc but will not even pop. should i just remove muffler and look @ piston for scoring? i know they all should just be thrown in the trash.

I agree...I would throw them in the trash! I would purchase a high-quality blower....it saves you money over time not having to keep on fixing them!
 
Back
Top