Grasshopper mid-mount 126V or front-mount 725KT

Grassmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi....newbie homeowner here in NY....cutting 3acres. My 1995 718K-52" mower finally bit the dust. Running on 1cylinder, deck has holes. Time for a replacement. I first looked at the 126V-52". Price, size of unit, performance....all good. Not sure though, if I could get use to the ride of a mid-mount. Property is relatively flat, but with moguls, ruts, rock heads, etc.....not a golf course!! Went back to dealer....sat, drove a 725KT-52", flip deck....very nice ride!! I was very familiar with controls, feel, deck positioning. Has anyone ever went from front-mount to mid-mount and regretted it?. Also, contemplating a relocation in 3-4 years. Which unit would have better resale, if mower was not needed at new location? End of season deals and 0% financing would make either model purchase easy, but would love the 126V lower payment. Any advice/comments welcomed. Thanks

bobbysr

Threads
The 725kt will accept attachments. The 126v won't. The 725kt will cater to homeowners & commercial users. The 126v is basiacally a home owner mower.