Export thread

Got this blower for 10$ off a craigslist

A

A&DProperty maintaince

Deal of the day blower for 10$ having it looked at by my mechanic then figure it out from there check this out

image-2815554984.jpg

slammed

slammed

Deal of the day blower for 10$ having it looked at by my mechanic then figure it out from there check this out

View attachment 9436

Nice wish I could find deals like that.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

View attachment 9436

Good deal! :thumbsup:

A

A&DProperty maintaince

lawn mower fanatic said:
Good deal! :thumbsup:

God bless Craigslist hah I love the feeling of coming out on top on a deal

slammed

slammed

God bless Craigslist hah I love the feeling of coming out on top on a deal

Really I have found a few on there but not like that one.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Really I have found a few on there but not like that one.

What I do is on Memorial Day and Labor Day I go around the area looking for things in yard sales and then after the yard sale I go around looking for things that they didn't sell and are giving away for free.

H

HCBPH

For $10 I'd have grabbed it also. That looks like it has a fairly new engine on it and though it has a clown paint job, that can be corrected.

Good catch there.

slammed

slammed

For $10 I'd have grabbed it also. That looks like it has a fairly new engine on it and though it has a clown paint job, that can be corrected.

Good catch there.

Yea really.

A

A&DProperty maintaince

It just needs the carb rebuilt and new linkage I'm gonna try and fix it myself never rebuilt a carb before figure this is something I could try and learn on

slammed

slammed

It just needs the carb rebuilt and new linkage I'm gonna try and fix it myself never rebuilt a carb before figure this is something I could try and learn on

Can't hurt it and want lose much if you can't fix it either.