Got a new Gravely ZD HD 60

horsegeeks

Threads
Two weeks ago the old mower pooped out so we went down and bought the new Gravely ZT HD 60. It cut about an hour and 15 off of what used to take the Troy Bilt 44 around 2 1/2 hours to do. I even admit it is kind of fun.

How do you keep the mower looking good. I blow it off with air but the dust stays on. Do you hit it with the power washer?

Thanks Kenny

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Gravely/Ariens Forum.

Power washing is a good idea. You can also use a wet rag in between cleans to keep dust from accumulating. Or if you want to get fancy, an air compressor (I think that's what it's called) is really nice for quickly keeping equipment and automobiles free of dust and particles.

Again, welcome. It's good to have you here.

Jacked97Ram

Forum Newbie
Threads
own the same mower very happy with it, i do not use the pressure washer just for personal reasons, i use a low pressure hose along with a car wash brush after every time i use it works just fine and looks like the day i picked it up. i use a putty knife for the clippings under the deck its important to keep it clean under there, hope this helps!

scott47429

Threads
i use a pressure washer on mine after i finish mowing and it cools down some it looks great and mines a 2003