Export thread

Goodbye craftsman

Ean

Ean

Ok I'm going to sell the craftsman I have the john deer and getting a free Honda tomorrow so by bye craftsman as soon as I fix the deck:frown:

Carscw

Carscw

Ok I'm going to sell the craftsman I have the john deer and getting a free Honda tomorrow so by bye craftsman as soon as I fix the deck:frown:

Sell the junk Deere the craftsman is a better mower.

Ean

Ean

We have had many craftsmans and many deers we've had to replace the steering 3 times on 1 of them one time I got the front tire in a hole and backed up and it ripped the tire off but we are very hard on mowers craftsmans aren't made to handle what we do with them we have hills and ditches to cut we cut acres every weekend in the Sumer craftsmans would probably be good light duty mowers john deers are heavy duty mowers I see your in Georgia we live in Alabama 36078 is our zip code do you want it the deck is not attached I have the deck though

wjjones

wjjones

We have had many craftsmans and many deers we've had to replace the steering 3 times on 1 of them one time I got the front tire in a hole and backed up and it ripped the tire off but we are very hard on mowers craftsmans aren't made to handle what we do with them we have hills and ditches to cut we cut acres every weekend in the Sumer craftsmans would probably be good light duty mowers john deers are heavy duty mowers I see your in Georgia we live in Alabama 36078 is our zip code do you want it the deck is not attached I have the deck though

I have been beating the crap out of my Craftsman ys4500 for 8 years, and it keeps coming back for more. What kind of Honda are you getting?

Ean

Ean

I'm getting a Honda 4518 it's my great grandparents mower they have a hustler now we are at their house now we'll be here for awhile my great grandad was working on a bass tracker and fell out of it He has Been in the hospital for two weeks he is home now the Honda haven't ran for 10+ years

wjjones

wjjones

I'm getting a Honda 4518 it's my great grandparents mower they have a hustler now we are at their house now we'll be here for awhile my great grandad was working on a bass tracker and fell out of it He has Been in the hospital for two weeks he is home now the Honda haven't ran for 10+ years

It might be alot of work getting it going again, or easy you never know.

Ean

Ean

It doesn't seem to be in bad shape it's got a radiator and it's an inline 2 do you know what hp it is I looked it up and first it said 14 hp and another website said 18 hp

jhngardner367

jhngardner367

It should be an 18hp.
The one thing about Honda tractors is the parts. They aren't cheap,and the clutches are not the best. They usually have 2 clutches,and to replace them is nearly $600 ea.,if Honda still sells the parts.
I had a 4318 given to me,and I junked it,rather than pay that much.

wjjones

wjjones

It doesn't seem to be in bad shape it's got a radiator and it's an inline 2 do you know what hp it is I looked it up and first it said 14 hp and another website said 18 hp

Did you get the Honda?

jhngardner367

jhngardner367

The 45 is the cutting width,and the 18 , is the HP,hence 4518.

Ean

Ean

Did you get the Honda?

Yes haven't worked on it much yet

wjjones

wjjones

Yes haven't worked on it much yet

Can you get us some pictures?

Ean

Ean

Can you get us some pictures?

It's on the back burner now deck is seized did get it to run though got to get some transmission fluid needs relay

Attachments