Good source for discontinued parts?

Gitsum

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone! I just picked up an old Ferris H2020K and love it. I runs and mows very good but Id like to fix it up a bit and keep it going for a while. Would like to start with replacing the deck. its not terrible but is starting to show pin holes and flex a bit. Any ideas where to look for a used one in good shape? Ferris said they stopped making that part long ago as well as the trans axle. It looks to have been serviced well and kept inside. 1100hrs.

primerbulb120

Threads
Hi everyone! I just picked up an old Ferris H2020K and love it. I runs and mows very good but Id like to fix it up a bit and keep it going for a while. Would like to start with replacing the deck. its not terrible but is starting to show pin holes and flex a bit. Any ideas where to look for a used one in good shape? Ferris said they stopped making that part long ago as well as the trans axle. It looks to have been serviced well and kept inside. 1100hrs.

If that's a fabricated deck, you could have someone cut out the rusted pieces and replace them.