B biffer Forum Newbie May 27, 2021 #1 Yesterday the gears on my Poulon Pro riding mower seemed to have advanced one step. There is no reverse, instead it is neutral, and neutral is 1st gear. Is there some kind of adjustment I can make or is a part busted?
Yesterday the gears on my Poulon Pro riding mower seemed to have advanced one step. There is no reverse, instead it is neutral, and neutral is 1st gear. Is there some kind of adjustment I can make or is a part busted?
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty May 27, 2021 #2 Most likely you have bent the shifter. The hand shifter will get caught on tree branches etc, and get bent and throws the shift pattern off.
Most likely you have bent the shifter. The hand shifter will get caught on tree branches etc, and get bent and throws the shift pattern off.
B biffer Forum Newbie May 27, 2021 #3 ILENGINE said: Most likely you have bent the shifter. The hand shifter will get caught on tree branches etc, and get bent and throws the shift pattern off. Click to expand... That was it! It didn't look bent but I just bent it forward a bit and problem solved. Thank you!!!
ILENGINE said: Most likely you have bent the shifter. The hand shifter will get caught on tree branches etc, and get bent and throws the shift pattern off. Click to expand... That was it! It didn't look bent but I just bent it forward a bit and problem solved. Thank you!!!