Gas problems solved.

lilguy

Active Member
For years I have been dealing with the issues that plague some of us in reference to alcohol blended fuels. Last year a new Mobil
gas station opened in my area and offered one pump with 105 octane pure racing gas, $7.99 a gallon. Bought a can of it to see
if any difference in my small equipment. Zero carb related start/run problems since the switch. Anyone else had the opportunity
to try alcohol free gas?
 
Most of our fuel around here is alcohol free so we don't have the alcohol problems. :thumbsup::laughing:
 
I gave up on gas tractors/mowers 25 years ago, switched to kubota diesels. Going through engines every few years
convinced me it was the way to go. Being in a major metro area alcohol blends are a given, but I got to say the
blend is BS when it comes to all my gas power tools. Weed-eaters, chainsaws, hedge trimmers are better off on straight gas.
 
Back
Top