Export thread

FYI and Amazement

JDgreen

JDgreen

Hey guys, being new here I wanted to share my experience with my (make) (model) (generic information) that I just made my second payment on, and I can truthfully relate my experience with (XYZ selling dealer) is just one huge (expletive deleted) mess, I was so dumb that before I bought my (censored) equipment that is a steaming pile of cow poo, I never did any research at all trying to learn anything about warranty service or customer satisfaction about my (make) (model) (generic information) that I am paying for and is currently useless to me, because it is sitting on the back lot over at (XYZ selling dealer) while I bitch and moan to my fellow LMF members about what an (expletive deleted) piece of (expletive deleted) expensive, overpriced, worthless mower I purchased. :ashamed::mad::frown::thumbdown:

IF ONLY I had done my research ahead of time. :mad:

IF ONLY I had checked into the warranty and service and return policy for the (expletive deleted) mower I stupidly purchased at (XYZ dealership) :eek:

IF ONLY I had thought more before spending my hard earned money. :confused2:

IF ONLY I could relate my experience to you here at LMF, maybe someone will learn from my (expletive deleted) expensive mistake. :thumbsup:

TAKE HEED !!!!

EVERYBODY GOT THAT????!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Hey guys, being new here I wanted to share my experience with my (make) (model) (generic information) that I just made my second payment on, and I can truthfully relate my experience with (XYZ selling dealer) is just one huge (expletive deleted) mess, I was so dumb that before I bought my (censored) equipment that is a steaming pile of cow poo, I never did any research at all trying to learn anything about warranty service or customer satisfaction about my (make) (model) (generic information) that I am paying for and is currently useless to me, because it is sitting on the back lot over at (XYZ selling dealer) while I bitch and moan to my fellow LMF members about what an (expletive deleted) piece of (expletive deleted) expensive, overpriced, worthless mower I purchased. :ashamed::mad::frown::thumbdown:

IF ONLY I had checked into the warranty and service and return policy for the (expletive deleted) mower I stupidly purchased at (XYZ dealership) :eek:

IF ONLY I could relate my experience to you here at LMF, maybe someone will learn from my (expletive deleted) expensive mistake. :thumbsup:

TAKE HEED !!!!

EVERYBODY GOT THAT????!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

"Smile and the world smiles back, but snarl when you have to and you will get better service....." :thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy

Okay: Maybe you are worse than Twall.:laughing: I know your just having fun with it, I hope you are anyways! :biggrin:

I didn't see this coming!:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Okay: Maybe you are worse than Twall.:laughing: I know your just having fun with it, I hope you are anyways! :biggrin:

I didn't see this coming!:laughing:

Having a :laughing::laughing: a minute....and you know what, if I have an issue with a product or service I don't pussyfoot around and be secretive and keep others wondering WTF I am talking about. Did you see the rant I made on "Front Porch" about Best Buy and the Big Lie? When I thought BB was trying to stall me I gave them pure (expletive deleted) :eek: on their customer service phone line, the retail store, and on a community forum (BestBuy.com) AND ON FACEBOOK TOO. I basically feel they finally gave me my refund credit to SHUT ME UP and avoid future bad publicity.

However, according to their guidelines I was CLEARLY ENTITLED to the credit I asked for, but they kept stalling me.

SNARRRRRLLLL....and it worked.....:laughing::laughing:

Jetblast

Jetblast

51_937-Tricorder-+-spock.jpg

"I'm detecting a high level of sarcasm from this thread, Captain."

R

robert

JD, more incredible than this thread is the fact that you have found two other members willing to participate.

B

Black Bart

TAKE HEED !!!!

You make a good point, That is why when I recently bought a new car instead of buying from my local dealer that sucks I bought from a dealer in a nearby town with much better reputation for service and good deals.

JDgreen

JDgreen

JD, more incredible than this thread is the fact that you have found two other members willing to participate.

Four, actually, you inclusive. And a little humor never hurt anything....:laughing: