silver1 Well-Known Member Apr 27, 2014 #1 On a good carb. can these brass tubes be removed? As you can see this one is not in good shape. I don't see the brass tube as a part, only the plastic lower part. Thanks LB Attachments IMGP0058.JPG 171.4 KB · Views: 9 IMGP0060.JPG 165.2 KB · Views: 5
On a good carb. can these brass tubes be removed? As you can see this one is not in good shape. I don't see the brass tube as a part, only the plastic lower part. Thanks LB
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Apr 27, 2014 #2 I don't remember seeing the brass tube as a serviceable replacement part, just the plastic lower section.
I don't remember seeing the brass tube as a serviceable replacement part, just the plastic lower section.
silver1 Well-Known Member Apr 27, 2014 #3 ILENGINE said: I don't remember seeing the brass tube as a serviceable replacement part, just the plastic lower section. Click to expand... That is what I see.........any options? Cut a tube to lenght from a different carb. and J-B weld it in? The plastic tube comes in different lengths.
ILENGINE said: I don't remember seeing the brass tube as a serviceable replacement part, just the plastic lower section. Click to expand... That is what I see.........any options? Cut a tube to lenght from a different carb. and J-B weld it in? The plastic tube comes in different lengths.