front dethatcher for JD X300

ekim70

Forum Newbie
Does anyone have a front dethatcher for the series X300 tractor. I just need to know if they work alright and are worth the money. I am 70 years old and need my riding tractor to do the thatching. any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Mike
 
Does anyone have a front dethatcher for the series X300 tractor. I just need to know if they work alright and are worth the money. I am 70 years old and need my riding tractor to do the thatching. any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Mike



Welcome to the Forum!..Mr Mike.. I was curious about this same question for my Craftsman you would think someone would make universal fit front dethatcher to fit many different mowers.
 
Yes had a x320 bought front thatcher unit for it had a 48 inch unit worked great very nice unit had manual life but can buy elec lift units for them
 
Back
Top