E Elmostoy Forum Newbie Jun 22, 2017 #1 What is the Coil Gap on a small Briggs & Stratton Ver. Shaft engine
Boobala Lawn Pro Jun 23, 2017 #2 Elmostoy said: What is the Coil Gap on a small Briggs & Stratton Ver. Shaft engine Click to expand... Surprise !!! Briggs & Stratton made (s) more than 1 (one) engine , since ALL the techs here have FAILED at mind-reading & mental-telepathy YOU need to provide some product information as shown in example,..
Elmostoy said: What is the Coil Gap on a small Briggs & Stratton Ver. Shaft engine Click to expand... Surprise !!! Briggs & Stratton made (s) more than 1 (one) engine , since ALL the techs here have FAILED at mind-reading & mental-telepathy YOU need to provide some product information as shown in example,..
BlazNT Lawn Pro Jun 23, 2017 #3 Wait I see something. Its coming through... .10 or a business card thickness. Humor at its worst.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 23, 2017 #4 The problem is some are set at .010-.014 and others are set at .006-.010
BlazNT Lawn Pro Jun 23, 2017 #5 ILENGINE said: The problem is some are set at .010-.014 and others are set at .006-.010 Click to expand... I know. I updated my post to include it was humor.
ILENGINE said: The problem is some are set at .010-.014 and others are set at .006-.010 Click to expand... I know. I updated my post to include it was humor.