*~Friend Referral Contest~* Win a $100 Gift Card!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hello, :smile:

Do you have friends or family who own lawn mowers and might be interested in joining LawnMowerForum.com? Well now is a great time to tell them about LMF because we are holding a Friend Referral Contest!

Here's how it works:

1. First, get your referral link by visiting your control panel here:
http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/usercp.php

2. Then, email your referral link to your friends, family, and anyone else you think might want to join the forum. (sample e-mail below)

3. That's it!

***The Prizes***

First Prize
The member who refers the most people to LawnMowerForum.com will receive a $100 gift card to the home improvement center of their choice (Home Depot or Lowe's).

Second Prize
The member who refers the most people to LawnMowerForum.com will receive a $50 gift card to the home improvement center of their choice (Home Depot or Lowe's).

Third Prize
The member who refers the most people to LawnMowerForum.com will receive a $25 gift card to the home improvement center of their choice (Home Depot or Lowe's).

home_depot_gift_card-resized-179.jpg
Lowes-Gift-Card-Image.jpg

The contest will be open from now until the end of the year on December 31st, 2010 and the winner will be announced by January 7th, 2011 in light of the holidays.

So let the competition begin! Get started by inviting your email list, social networking friends, neighbors, family members, and coworkers to the LMF community!

Good luck!

Muhammad Chishti
Administrator
LawnMowerForum.com

*** Contest Rules & Regulations ***

You must be a LMF member to participate. Referrals must be generated through your referral link to count as a valid referral. Attempts to open multiple accounts by one user will not be counted and will result in disqualification from the contest.

No purchase is necessary to participate. The maximum number of steps required to complete your participation is one--invite others with your referral link. The maximum amount of money you will be asked to pay to participate is $0. The maximum amount of money the winner will be asked to pay to receive the prize is $0. The contest will terminate on December 31st, 2010. The prize will be sent out within 10 days of contest termination. In the event of a tie, the competition will be extended for one more week in a competition between the tied members. LMF reserves the right to cancel the contest if fewer than 10 total referrals are sent as a result of the contest.

*** LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!! *** :wink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an Example email to send to your friends:

Hey Friend,

I want to invite you to a website I've been enjoying lately. It's called LawnMowerForum.com and is the fastest growing lawn care community online. Not only can you get support for any technical or basic mower questions, but there are also lots of interesting lawn care discussions going on.

I have met many interesting and knowledgeable people through the website and I think you would too!

So join me in discussions at LawnMowerForum.com by clicking the link below and becoming a member:
(Insert your referral link here. Get your referral link: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/usercp.php)

Your Name Here