Export thread

Flashing advertising

reynoldston

reynoldston

If you are going to need a flashing advertising why not do it with a Ferris a real mower? :biggrin:

R

Rivets

Toro Titan would be even better!!

Ric

Ric

What's wrong with Cub Cadet ?

R

Rivets

Since Cub tried to keep up with the lower end manufacturers I feel they went down hill., I feel that they no longer are putting out the same quality product that they did in the past and the part pricing has gone the same way as Deere, out of line. Was one of my favorites, not any more.

reynoldston

reynoldston

My vote is for Ferris because that is what I own and just think it is a well made outfit:thumbsup: Lets have some flashing advertising for a real mower not just some want to be mower.

R

Rivets

I can't knock Ferris, they make a good machine, but we don't see to many of them here. My vote is still Toro Titan, just for the ease of getting around them as a tech. Reynoldston and I are just going to have to agree to disagree..

reynoldston

reynoldston

I can't knock Ferris, they make a good machine, but we don't see to many of them here. My vote is still Toro Titan, just for the ease of getting around them as a tech. Reynoldston and I are just going to have to agree to disagree..

That is OK I was just trying to get something going. I really think most top brand are a good choice. I own a Wheel Horse (Toro) and think it is made just as well as the Ferris but is way too slow for me. I like a fast mower. I dislike mowing grass and want to be done with the job as fast as I can.

R

Rivets

At this time of the year when do you get time to mow. Also I'm getting to old to argue over which is better, unless we can do it over a beer.

Carscw

Carscw

I still like my 1998 MTD yard man garden tractor it is tough. Would I buy a new MTD no way

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

reynoldston

reynoldston

At this time of the year when do you get time to mow. Also I'm getting to old to argue over which is better, unless we can do it over a beer.

Sure sounds like something I could enjoy. I can't picture the grass growing anymore in Wisconsin then NY which it is just starting now to grow.

R

Rivets

Hate to tell you but I have mowed my already this year. People and landscapers are going crazy since we just had 5 days in a row with record temps. 70's & 80's. How nuts? I am scheduled to work 20-25 hours a week, I'm part time, and put in 45+ this week. We have 50+ units waiting to be repaired which right now puts us about two weeks behind. BUT, got a beer right here and hope you are making a few extra $$$ to take that Harley out.

Carscw

Carscw

Monday I will start my third round of grass cuts this year

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

R

Rivets

You have to remember I'm in Wisconsin and we should still have some snow on the ground right now. Mowing season starts the second week of April if we're lucky.

reynoldston

reynoldston

got a beer right here and hope you are making a few extra $$$ to take that Harley out.

Boy would I love to take a trip to Wisconsin on the Harley, but I have to keep my trips short anymore seeing my wife can't walk anymore and I have to take care of her.

R

Rivets

Been there and doing that also. That why I have to work yet.