Finally Uploaded An Avatar

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
That must make you feel like an achiever. I think uploading avatars would be a good idea besides adding variety to the forum..perhaps it is time I also thought of one.

It's really easy if you have digital pictures on your computer, but I don't know the degree of difficulty if you want to use something else other than a picture. I am gonna change mine again in a few minutes.

173abn

Threads
I'd do it too ,but dang I don't know how. russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd do it too ,but dang I don't know how. russ

Russ, if you have pics on your computer....its easy.Once you are logged in, go to Control Panel at the center top of the page. Once you are at your control panel, go to My Settings at the left hand side, click on edit avatar. Then click Option 2 to upload imagaes from your computer, click Browse and it will take you to choices that include "Pictures". Then you can select an image and upload it to that window (Browse window). When it is uploaded you can then close the Browse window and the image you chose should be ready to post, whether it is an avatar or a photo to share with us. Hope I got that worded right.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Attachments

• BB pics 2011 298.jpg
    BB pics 2011 298.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 5

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
My favorite of your avatars is the cat with the intense stare -- like it's getting ready to strike.:eek:

Thanks for the compliment, he was about 7 feet up in a tree last fall, looking at something to the west, maybe a car going by on the road, just happened to take the pic at the right moment as the light was perfect.

173abn

Threads
thanks JD,I'll give it a try tomorrow russ