guitarscotty
Forum Newbie
Hello,
My Ferris 1000Z has been blowing the 20-amp fuses(charging system and key switch). The mower has been dying lately and I thought it was a bad battery. I got a known good battery today and installed it, did the same thing. If I replace the fuses, it will start up and cut grass for a few minutes, then just die. I tried to look for obvious issues with wiring, but didn't see any. Any suggestions?
Thanks...scott
My Ferris 1000Z has been blowing the 20-amp fuses(charging system and key switch). The mower has been dying lately and I thought it was a bad battery. I got a known good battery today and installed it, did the same thing. If I replace the fuses, it will start up and cut grass for a few minutes, then just die. I tried to look for obvious issues with wiring, but didn't see any. Any suggestions?
Thanks...scott