Export thread

Fan for Z-Max 2560

B

bertsmobile1

Had a stick flip up & take out the fan on the Eaton tranny
Swisher do not list the pulley or fan in their parts list, just the entire transmission
Any idea where to got one & what part number to order ?
I would like to order in the part before I spend 2 hours of the customers time pulling the tranny out & apart .

Kevin Toadman

Kevin Toadman

I just got one in today for mine, but it's a different brand. I had to remove the trans which was quite easy, then I got the number off the old fan hub, googled part number and found one for 13.00. I wanted to order part first also but wanted to get the right part. Model number on trans led me to a "fan kit" that included pulley, nut, washer, but I didn't want all that.

B

bertsmobile1

Thanks
Customers mower with 60"
deck that does not fit on my 44" trailer so it is a big job to get it here drop the trans then put it back together send it back to the customer while I wait for a month to get the parts.
Then repeat to fit it.
The importer told me "Entire trans only "

Kevin Toadman

Kevin Toadman

Thanks
Customers mower with 60"
deck that does not fit on my 44" trailer so it is a big job to get it here drop the trans then put it back together send it back to the customer while I wait for a month to get the parts.
Then repeat to fit it.
The importer told me "Entire trans only "
Ouch, I hear ya. Don't know what I would do about that. Mine doesn't have a number on the parts list for the fan either but I searched the number on the hydro, does your hydro have a tag on it?

B

bertsmobile1

Not any more

Kevin Toadman

Kevin Toadman

Ok, I searched for the fan using Eaton, Swisher, Z Max 2560 and found nothing. I'm sure you did too already, I wish I had better news.