Would you keep extra or back up equipment

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Back up equipment is good to have like Ric said acquire it as you go. Every crew out the gate has 3 trimmers, 1 stick edger and 2 back pack blowers on the trailer. There's extra pull cord, spark plugs, 2 cycl oil, blades and a tool set in every truck. If its a catastrophic failure i promise you i will personally be questioning someone because they didn't do preventive maintenance checks. Remember Victory loves preparation.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I am With Ric All the Way now i was working today an my edger shaft is broke even though the dealer will replace it cause it has a life time warranty it sucked having to use my trimmer to finish:mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::mur::smiley_aafz::smiley_aafz::smiley_aafz::smiley_aafz: . I plan to buy some 230 products from echo real soon:thumbsup:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Guess I'm fortunate to not be more than 20 mins away from my shop at any given time :/

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
the dealer is like 5 here but it was 8 oclock here :thumbdown:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
:thumbsup: Ya know Back up equipment in lawn care is like a burglar alarm for your house, it's a shame 90% of the people wait until after the fact to have one installed.

Threads
:thumbsup: Ya know Back up equipment in lawn care is like a burglar alarm for your house, it's a shame 90% of the people wait until after the fact to have one installed.

If I didn't have a backup mower last week I wouldn't have been mowing lawns for a whole week! :thumbdown: