Exmark voltage regulator Help please!!!

craig1980

Member
Hi All, This is my first post and hope I can get some help. I own a exmark lazer z 25 hp Kawasaki Fh721d. Anyway, the wires going to the voltage regulator got disconnected and Im not sure how they go back. There is a double connector (white) and a single blue connector. What order do they get connected back? There is only two different combinations, but Im really worried if I mix the wires up I will hurt something or short something out. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Are the prongs on the regulator labeled. I would say the single wire would connect to what may be labeled B+, The double connector would go so what may be labeled AC. That connector may connect either direction, it shouldn't matter which way you connect it.
 
Are the prongs on the regulator labeled. I would say the single wire would connect to what may be labeled B+, The double connector would go so what may be labeled AC. That connector may connect either direction, it shouldn't matter which way you connect it.

Unfortunately there are no markings what so ever.
 
Look at the photo you can sees on the regulator that the top one is for the blue wire, and the two at the bottom are for the white wire, the white wires are the unregulated stator output, the blue is the B+
 

Attachments

  • fh721d.jpg
    fh721d.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top