Export thread

exmark 60" w/ kohler......no spark

D

dm3prod

been dealing with starter problems for last couple of years . i didnt want to spend the money for a new one, was crancking really slow. so....last fall i cut the grass shut it off and havent been able to start it since. I had the starter rebuilt, and it just didnt have the cranking speed. So i went and bought a new starter yesterday.....$220..... now it cranks just fine but not getting spark. i checked the 2 relays and had to replace one ( the one with 3 wires, 2 of which go to same terminal) fuse block, it melted the fuse but didnt blow it. i pulled the plug and cleaned the terminals on what i believe is the sam. ( bottom right side of motor). this is very annoying. please help with suggestions.

disp: 725
model: ch258
spec: 68606
serial: 3210300874

THANKS
call/text if you wish
Greg
810-650-2439

R

Rivets

Would you please check that model and spec number. Doesn't come up in my records.

D

dm3prod

dude, sorry, thats exactly the numbers right off the tag.....i took a picture of it so i had it . im working from my phone and for some reSon it wont attach a pic here. if you have an email addy i can send you a pic of the tag.....

R

Rivets

Sorry but either that was a test engine or my records are off. Can't help yiu