Export thread

Excluding the price

O

Oiltech

Just bought 12.5 acres, all flat, has 50 live oak tress that are 50 years old. The land was prepared for a subdivision and the trees are in 4 rows. I have a Kubota L3540 and a Exmark Lazer z 48" deck.

I considered buying a 84" finishing mower for the tractor to mow this grass but several folks said the cab on the tractor would be an issue with the trees and I could mow the acreage quicker with a ZTR but obviously not with a 48" deck.

So my question is what machine to buy to mow the acreage quickly as possible, have a good ride and be dependable? Gasoline Kawasaki engine or Diesel engine?

I am willing to spend the $ to get the right tool to do the job!

Lets hear your ideas and suggestions:smile:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Around here Exmark is the most popular with professionals, so I would either recommend another Lazer Z (but a wider one) or a Toro Z-Master. (If you like the Lazer Z you have now!) :thumbsup:

Ric

Ric

Just bought 12.5 acres, all flat, has 50 live oak tress that are 50 years old. The land was prepared for a subdivision and the trees are in 4 rows. I have a Kubota L3540 and a Exmark Lazer z 48" deck.

I considered buying a 84" finishing mower for the tractor to mow this grass but several folks said the cab on the tractor would be an issue with the trees and I could mow the acreage quicker with a ZTR but obviously not with a 48" deck.

So my question is what machine to buy to mow the acreage quickly as possible, have a good ride and be dependable? Gasoline Kawasaki engine or Diesel engine?

I am willing to spend the $ to get the right tool to do the job!

Lets hear your ideas and suggestions:smile:

With that many acres and if you want a large cut ZTR try the SUPER 104 by Hustler

The Super 104 is an affordable wide-area mower with the maneuverability of a zero-turn. Features include Kawasaki FX1000 engine, 104 cutting width, Hyper-Drive System, Grammer premium suspension seat (standard), simple, service friendly design, and hydraulic wing deck lift. The Super 104 can mow up to 84 acres in 8 hours at 10mph and will mow where most wide-area mowers cannot. It's the Industrial Model. You can also go with a 72" cut Super-Z HD

http://www.hustlerturf.com/products/super-104-new.html

http://www.hustlerturf.com/products/super-z-hd-new.html

super 104.jpg

O

Oiltech

With that many acres and if you want a large cut ZTR try the SUPER 104 by Hustler

The Super 104 is an affordable wide-area mower with the maneuverability of a zero-turn. Features include Kawasaki FX1000 engine, 104 cutting width, Hyper-Drive System, Grammer premium suspension seat (standard), simple, service friendly design, and hydraulic wing deck lift. The Super 104 can mow up to 84 acres in 8 hours at 10mph and will mow where most wide-area mowers cannot. It's the Industrial Model. You can also go with a 72" cut Super-Z HD

http://www.hustlerturf.com/products/super-z-hd-new.html]Hustler Turf Products
[/URL]

The Super 104 is on the list :cool:

djdicetn

djdicetn

Hustler Turf Products - Industrial Mowers - Super 104 *NEW*Hustler Turf Products - Commercial Mowers - Super Z HD *NEW*

View attachment 16440
Yep, Ric you sure pointed user Oiltech in the right direction with those Hustlers!!! The Super Z HD's are what I saw on the lawn service trailer at Discount Tire, but they were the little bitty 60" models:0)
Those are the ones I mentioned in the "What is Your Dream ZTR" thread, but buying one of those for your personal use would be like buying a Ferrari and driving it only in School Zones:0)

exotion

exotion

Get a toro grounds master and trim the trees :) the ones with covers can have a/c and heat :)

Parkmower

Parkmower

Any 72" ZT will do. Or a ventrac if your looking for attachments.