bertsmobile1
Lawn Royalty
I never advocate using a fuel stabiliser
I do not stock it.
I do not sell it.
I do not believe in using it.
Check the posts if you like.
Fresh is best is the mantra that you will find me pushing for a lot of reasons.
Regardless of weather you are using E 10 , E 15 , E 85 , Unleaded, Super, Premium , Avgas , Racing formula or rocket fuel, they all go off over time.
I do not stock it.
I do not sell it.
I do not believe in using it.
Check the posts if you like.
Fresh is best is the mantra that you will find me pushing for a lot of reasons.
Regardless of weather you are using E 10 , E 15 , E 85 , Unleaded, Super, Premium , Avgas , Racing formula or rocket fuel, they all go off over time.