Export thread

Email Notification

R

Rivets

has. Anyone else notice that they are not receiving an email notification to threads which they subscribe to. Mine stopped working about two weeks ago. Had this problem last year and it took a couple of months to fix. Most days this time of the year I'm too busy to sift through the site to find replies.

EngineMan

EngineMan

I don't receive them now because I have unsubscribe, was just getting too many.. so check in your control panel you may have unsubscribe also...!

R

Rivets

Have not changed anything in my profile, when your are busy it's nice to quickly check email to see if you need to reply to a subscribed thread. This same thing happened last year and it took months to resolve. I PM'ed admin, but have not heard back from them. I know that I have missed OP's getting an answer because I didn't have the time to check the entire forum. Maybe I got someone mad at me??

Nwatson99

Nwatson99

Check your spam box, the IP address this site uses is on several blacklists and coming out of shitcago I can see why it would be blocked.

R

Rivets

There is no spam box on an IPad, this happened last year and it took months to fix. I hope they remember what they did. Haven't heard back from Admin yet, maybe they are working on it.

exotion

exotion

The app has a subscribed button its nice it'll tell you if someone replied to a thread you posted in

R

Rivets

Hey, is anyone in the Admin looking into this? Am I the only one with the problem? I have instant notification checked, but never receive any emails. Have not even received a reply to my PM the the admin. What gives? Sure would be nice to get them back.

R

Rivets

Am I the only one with this problem??? Can't even get the Admin to respond to the problem. Would are be nice to receive the notices again and I am bringing up again to see if anyone else has the same issue. If sure would be nice if someone in the Admin would let me know what is going on, don't even answer PM's. What gives???

Ric

Ric

Am I the only one with this problem??? Can't even get the Admin to respond to the problem. Would are be nice to receive the notices again and I am bringing up again to see if anyone else has the same issue. If sure would be nice if someone in the Admin would let me know what is going on, don't even answer PM's. What gives???

You may want to try and switch to the Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor maybe that would help.?

R

Rivets

You may want to try and switch to the Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor maybe that would help.?

I have no idea what this is, am I in over my head?

M

Mikel1

No problems here but hopefully admin will figure it out for you.

Ric

Ric

I have no idea what this is, am I in over my head?

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing which means ( What You See Is What You Get ) Go to my home in the navigation bar at the top of the page and click, then go to general settings and set your editor to the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing instead of the setting your using.

R

Rivets

Just got home and found 60 email notifications in my in box. Glad to see it's working again. Must have been lost in cyberspace.

gfp55

gfp55

No your not the only one, I just thought the Admin was stopping the emails from getting to me.

Av8r

Av8r

Just got home and found 60 email notifications in my in box. Glad to see it's working again. Must have been lost in cyberspace.

Me too...liked it best when it wasn't working...time to modify profile

R

Rivets

When it feels like you're working 24/7 it is nice to just check your email to see if you need to reply anywhere. I know that there have been times when I didn't reply back, because I didn't have time to log on and check. My email is always on, but I can understand where it may be a pain for some of you. To each their own, thanks again.

S

SeniorCitizen

If I could find the navigation bar I'd look for the word Home and attempt to make the change.

dewguy1999

dewguy1999

I joined the forums on August 14th and I've yet to see a email notification. I've checked my preferences a number of times and I think they're set properly for receiving email notifications it's just not working. Other than checking the forums continuously to see if there are any new replies is there anything I can do? Thanks.