ELECTRIC START

Just got back from buy it. actually got a better deal than expected $650 plus sams share HRX217HZA. they also had a model never heard of HRX217HMA?
 
My mower had to be fixed and in the shop so they gave me a loner while they are fixing it. It's a Lawn Boy push mower and has the personal pace feature and electric start. I like the electric start. What are some other brands that have push mowers with the electric start feature along with the pull-start??

Cub Cadet also has the electric start along with the pull-start, The 999ES, it comes with the Briggs 175 series engine and it runs just over $500
 
Now that I know more about mowers since I went through the long process of finding a good one, I would probably get the Honda HRX217HZA if I would get one. But I think rope start is easy enough.
 
Back
Top