Export thread

Echo straight shaft trimmer model ???

G

goosemasterkl

I'm needing to get some parts for an Echo straight shaft trimmer and the only numbers left anywhere on it is the serial# 146632. Can anyone tell me what model trimmer I have? I'm needing some parts and don't know where to start looking them up. Please someone give me some help. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

cpurvis

cpurvis

My old one is SRM-2100. It's about a 1994 model, grey color, still runs good.

My new one is SRM-225. It's a 2018 model, orange/red color.

G

goosemasterkl

This one has a gray color top on it and it has a long shaft on it. I think it is the brushcutter style. The last 2 numbers I can make out before the serial# is 00. The 2100 cylinder I looked at online looks like mine. But that's all I can tell about it. Thanks for replying.

cpurvis

cpurvis

This one has a gray color top on it and it has a long shaft on it. I think it is the brushcutter style. The last 2 numbers I can make out before the serial# is 00. The 2100 cylinder I looked at online looks like mine. But that's all I can tell about it. Thanks for replying.

You're welcome and I'm glad you didn't see the first post I put up. I thought I knew the model numbers by heart but I was wrong on both.