E15 Coming this Summer

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well guys get ready E15 is coming this Summer if not already in your area. I done lost two new vacuum fuel pumps to it already.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I am fairly aware of the problems. As usual the powers to be is only seeing / promoting one side of the story and not the whole story. What worst is the public falls for it.

Its like all the green energy being pushed. No one is saying much at all about all the pollution it creates in the process.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Virtue signaling
Got to do some thing with all the surplus corn
Self appointed saviours of the planet have tunnel vision and none of them can understand the science

mark abby

Threads
i'll try not to get political here, but, the E15 was pushed by one of the representatives from the mid-west. Of course this is corn country. Apparently he got it passed with the promise of cleaner air, etc.

I buy non ethanol gas. true, it's hard to find and it costs more, but, well worth it. My truck has a Hemi and my gas milage did improve and i can tell the truck runs better ( more responsive) Hopefully, all my yard equipment will last much longer using non-ethanol gas.

If you can, avoid the E15 at all costs, it will ruin everything you use it in. It won't give you better gas milage, you will use more fuel, it doesn't "clean the air".

Robusta

Forum Newbie
Threads
Where is this? Find it hard to believe that it is the only fuel available to you.
Just don't buy it.
Personally I always run 90 octane non ethanol in my small engines.