double pully

TEX OSBORN

Forum Newbie
i need a double lawn tractor pulley with a 1 1/8 " ID i REPLACED A 17.5 hp BRIGGS & STRATON engine with a 23 hp Kawaskai v twin engine
 
I believe (seeing its a Poulan ...MAYBE a Briggs engine..?? ) what you are calling a double pulley is in reality is the "stack-pulley"
mounted on the engine to propel the mower, and also turn the deck blades , WE need some info. see example ..

GET INFO.JPG

There's hundreds of "double pulleys" out there !
 
You've already got the I.D. but you'll also need to know the diameter and belt size of the pulley you took off. Then you can go looking for one.
 
My goof--up SORRY, got distracted while reading post, ..( glad that doesn't happen while I'm texting as I'm driving, might misspell something ) ..:laughing: ,,:laughing:
 
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved this thread over to our small engine and mower repair section for now.
 
Back
Top