door hangers

kirkny1018

Forum Newbie
Threads
where is the cheepest online place to get door hangers and flyers

Threads
Threads
What I do is just print my own. I can make it look good without having it on glossy paper! Make your flyers REALLY nice looking, whatever you do. If a potential customer gets 2 flyers, they are probably going to pick the one that looks the best, so make that yours.

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
kirkny1018 said:
where is the cheepest online place to get door hangers and flyers

I print my own flyers and rubber band them in newspaper like roll and then just rubber band them with the same one to the door to keep them from blowing away

wjb

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is door hangers a waste of time and money the reason i asked is because for two years i put out door hangers and never got the first response about 750 per year It may be the area i live in

Threads
Is door hangers a waste of time and money the reason i asked is because for two years i put out door hangers and never got the first response about 750 per year It may be the area i live in
Is that the only thing you did or did you also try flyers? I do flyers and get great responses (the key is you have to make it look professional). I would think doorhangers should work just as well, if they look good and have enough info on them. It might be the area you live in...what type of marketing works for you?

wjb

Forum Newbie
Threads
No not the only thing knocking on doors handing out business cards
The Google add seems to work better for me that's where most of my customers come from
I wondered if I was to late in the season or to early,I do know if i have something hanging on my front door i will probably miss it because i go in the house from the rear
I do know i did not get the first customer from the hangers

WB

Threads
The Google add seems to work better for me that's where most of my customers come from
I wondered if I was to late in the season or to early,I do know if i have something hanging on my front door i will probably miss it because i go in the house from the rear

WB

I usually put my flyers out mid-March. This year I started mowing on March 25, but usually it's in April.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
wjb said:

WB

The google add is great way to get customers. But the job you do works even better.
When you cut a yard you want the guy next door to ask him self way his yard does not look as good.

Every yard you cut is free advertising

If you only do one yard on a street then your not doing a good job.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
If your looking to do 50 to a 100 yards a week for $30 a yard and just cut and blow.

Look into doing bank owned homes.

I have a contract with 200 yards a week that I sub out.
Go look at. Safegaurd properties .com And look at being a vendor

Sent from my iPhone using LMF