does any one know what or who brenner is... :/

nic123098

Forum Newbie
Threads
my friend has an old lawn mower and i found a pic of it on here and on the front it says brenner so i googled it and nothing came up nada nothing at all jest random stuff.... so im gessing this thing might be extreamly rare or something idk.. does anyone know...:licking:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion Forum. :smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
my friend has an old lawn mower and i found a pic of it on here and on the front it says brenner so i googled it and nothing came up nada nothing at all jest random stuff.... so im gessing this thing might be extreamly rare or something idk.. does anyone know...:licking:

What is it push mower reel mower rotary lawn tractor whatever?

nic123098

Forum Newbie
Threads
its a push mower...:licking:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's the photo of the Brenner:

IMG_0836.jpg

It came from this thread started by hankthecrank in the Lawn Boy forum.

I'm also very curious, It looks like 1950s vintage.

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
its pretty cool looking!.....that damn thing should have fins! :laughing:

nic123098

Forum Newbie
Threads
well i took the engine off the thing and my frnd leted me take it home 2 c if i can fix it... but i dnt thing so itll b a pain its all rusted and corroded and nasty... :p but ill see wat i can doo...
:licking:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
well i took the engine off the thing and my frnd leted me take it home 2 c if i can fix it... but i dnt thing so itll b a pain its all rusted and corroded and nasty... :p but ill see wat i can doo...

Mower is probably as old as me and I am rusted and corroded and nasty as heck (ask ny wife) but what do you expect for free. And change your profile cuz you now own a mower probably the only one on LMF who has a Brenner.....:laughing:

nic123098

Forum Newbie
Threads
na that thing is toast and i only got the engine and its sezed and its a pile of crap noww.....
but i did manage 2 save the carb... im surprise at its condition useual they r the first to go... but alll the stuff in and on it work and isnt corroded...