Export thread

Do you mow your own yard?

J

JimmyWeb

Do you upkeep your own yard or do you get lawn care professionals, or the "kid next door" to do it? I'm planning on buying a mower and doing it myself.:smile:

M

monica123

My husband does ours, it makes him feel good to see the difference from pre-mow to post-mow and to see a nice well maintained lawn rather than a mess that looks like no one owns it.

Z

Zeroturn

We mow our own! It is great being outdoors and I enjoy mowing. I even don't mind using the push mower for around the trees. My daughter helps out too. She even helps mow the neighbors lawn.

M

Mr. Paul

How could I have someone else cut my grass and I don't get to have all the cool equipment.

S

Stevie-Ray

I've always done my own, even though I'm allergic to grass pollens. The fact that it takes me only a half-hour helps immensely.:wink: Now, though, my next house is going to require a tractor. But I doubt I'll be bagging it for a long while. The stuff's green, for the most part, but it's definitely not grass.

B

buffalohunter

How could I have someone else cut my grass and I don't get to have all the cool equipment.

Totally agree with that comment!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

buffalohunter

B

BobKat

:thumbsup: We all need more toys! :wink:

B

BlueGrass

I do my own lawn. I don't see the point in having someone mow my lawn for me. If I am an able body person then there is no reason why I would or should have someone mow my lawn for me.

R

ReggieDeere

That's the reason I'm looking forward to owning my own mower. All the cool equipment, I can't wait until next week when I buy my first mower!:smile:

M

Mr. Paul

Ok I have these neat toys. So how do I get an air compressor past the gate keeper? Well I need to keep the air pressure correct on the Corvair and Conquest. Oh and honey how can I go to change the blades without an impact wrench? Yes Yes you saw me with a rubber mallet and wrench and it does work. I know I know but a wrench would be soo much safer. I would also use an air ratchet. You know for the 1 or 2 times a year I need a ratchet wrench. God she love me.