M msaeger Active Member May 3, 2012 #1 Anyone have ideas for a DIY de-thatcher or a cheap one I can attach to a rider? This is just a rider not a tractor type so there is no hitch. I don't have a welder but i'm not against drilling some holes.
Anyone have ideas for a DIY de-thatcher or a cheap one I can attach to a rider? This is just a rider not a tractor type so there is no hitch. I don't have a welder but i'm not against drilling some holes.
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Oct 8, 2012 #2 Tow Behind Dethatchers @ Mowers Direct.com - Pull Behind Dethatchers, Tow Behind Lawn Dethatcher, Tow Behind Dethatchers, Pull Behind Dethatcher, Tow Behind Lawn Dethatchers, Tow Behind Dethatcher, Pull Behind Lawn Dethatcher, Pull Behind Lawn Dethat
Tow Behind Dethatchers @ Mowers Direct.com - Pull Behind Dethatchers, Tow Behind Lawn Dethatcher, Tow Behind Dethatchers, Pull Behind Dethatcher, Tow Behind Lawn Dethatchers, Tow Behind Dethatcher, Pull Behind Lawn Dethatcher, Pull Behind Lawn Dethat