Did I screw myself?

BlackNBoosted

Forum Newbie
Threads
I picked up a 52" Hustler Raptor with 30 hours on it. I've mowed a few times with it and have about 33 hours on it now. I started to notice the RH wheel pump whines a little louder than the left and seems to be a little more sluggish to engage vs the left.

I was under the impression that the warranty is transferable but it looks like that's not the case according to the owners manual.

Any advice on where to start? I'm mechanically inclined enough to rebuild just about anything but the manual said they were lifetime sealed non serviceable.

Just curious if there are any adjustments or maybe a way to bleed air out if the pump if that's the case.

Or if there is anyone here that works for Raptor that could help me figure out a way to transfer the warranty.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Most good dealers would go by the date of purchase and/or hours when working with a customer on warranty service. What is printed and what is actual warranty depends on the customer,dealer and company working together. Before doing anything on your own, I suggest you contact both Hustler and your local dealer to get a solid answer on warranty. You might be surprise as to what they have to say.

kraky

Threads
I bought a used raptor SD and my dealer put the warranty in my name....it was no problem at all.

BlackNBoosted

Forum Newbie
Threads
I guess I can call the dealer where he purchased the mower from and see what they say......thanks or the replies

As far as the RH pump do you think it sounds like an issue. I know they whine when under a load. But the RH is louder and a little more sluggish. And it'll track towards the right slightly but it's hard to tell if it's terrain or the mower. I did notice the RH adjustment under the seat was about a 1/2" different than the lh

kraky

Threads
I'm not sure how or what the adjustments are on an ezt transmission.... but they have a pretty good reputation for reliability. When I bought my raptor SD used with 7o hours on it I thought it tracked pretty good but not exactly perfect on the level road in front of my house. I took it into my local dealer who sells a quite a few of these and asked him to check it and fine-tune it if he thought he could. I'm not sure exactly what he did but when I got it back it was quite a bit different and much better. It wasn't just the tracking that was improved but it was a quite a bit more "accurate" around important things like my air conditioner in back of my house!
Take the machine to a dealer who sells a number of them and have them check it out and put the warranty in your name! My dealer charged me for the adjustment but it was very reasonable.... I couldn't complain!