Export thread

Delete my account.

Blitzkov

HI
If it's possible i'd like to delete my account.
How is that done?
Why am I deleting my account? I don't need an extra account/password to keep up with if I'm not going to use it (and I'm not).
So, can someone delete my account?

Z

zmister11

HI
If it's possible i'd like to delete my account.
How is that done?
Why am I deleting my account? I don't need an extra account/password to keep up with if I'm not going to use it (and I'm not).
So, can someone delete my account?

If you can't delete it, just stay off the forum lol

Blitzkov

z,
Well, I got on thinking I could/someone could delete it.

reynoldston

reynoldston

z,
Well, I got on thinking I could/someone could delete it.

Very easy solution, Don't use it. Problem solved :thumbsup:

Briana

Briana

Hello Blitzkov,

We noticed your request, deleted your account, and also moved this thread to the Site Discussion forum. Have a great day!

Hotdig101

Please delete my account also.

wesleykey

Please delete my account also.

tom3

tom3

I want my money back!

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

I want my money back!
"Checks in the mail"

StarTech

StarTech

StarTech

StarTech

I might have better luck in getting you to my $1200 stimulus check too. The Feds can't seem to able to and they probably can't even send the $600 either. <LOL> Boy is my truck tires bald.

tom3

tom3

Just looked at my bank account and the (stimulus) money was deposited today. And with my later mailed paper tax return I was about the last one to get the first round of stimulus money.

B

Born2Mow

At first I read that as "Chicks in the mail".

And I was thinking what a great website this is, to mail everyone a chick. :ROFLMAO:
uH9lIMU.jpg

R

Rivets

Born2Mow, can you give us a time frame as to when this “Check” will be showing up, so I can install a larger mailbox. Definitely would give me something to both do and look forward to.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

My mother is on Medicaid in a nursing home and hasn't filed a tax return in years and she got a stimulus check last time around. Go figure.

B

Born2Mow

Born2Mow, can you give us a time frame as to when this “Check” will be showing up, so I can install a larger mailbox. Definitely would give me something to both do and look forward to.

Can't say. I think it's stuck in the House of Representatives.
Understand they're fighting over what size to mail us. An A-cup or Double-D. :ROFLMAO:

R

Rivets

Heard that those who didn’t receive checks had them stop by the border wall. Others said that if you didn’t like Trump, he took it to court to block you from receiving it. I got mine because I sent him a dozen golf balls I picked up off the range.

Hit my bank today.. Even with the banks closed.

I thought I was only one to send President Trump golf balls.. LOL

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Hit my bank today.. Even with the banks closed.

I thought I was only one to send President Trump golf balls.. LOL
tenor.gif

StarTech

StarTech

Just looked at my bank account and the (stimulus) money was deposited today. And with my later mailed paper tax return I was about the last one to get the first round of stimulus money.
OH well. Maybe I confused them by filing and paying on time. Matter of fact I have filed and paid for the 12 yrs straight. I reckon I going have to go to the local tax office to have a few words with them but they maybe still mad at me from the last audit where they had to pay me.

B

Born2Mow

I got mine [Federal check] because I sent him a dozen golf balls I picked up off the range.

qoE9IK5.jpg

I

ILENGINE

Got an email from the VA the other day and it said that direct deposits were hitting banks starting last Wednesday and the first paper checks were supposed to go out starting on Thursday December 31st.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

A shame it takes so long to get our tax money back.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Yeah, i am still waiting for them to give me some of your tax money.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Yeah, i am still waiting for them to give me some of your tax money.
I'll send some to you by mail... :p

C

codenamefly21

delete my account please

S

slomo

Leave my account alone please. This is THE best mower forum you will find on the internet. Great group of very helpful people on here. (y)

slomo

Leave my account alone please. This is THE best mower forum you will find on the internet. Great group of very helpful people on here. (y)

slomo
I feel same way, Please leave my account alone as well.. (⊙ˍ⊙)

O

okieboy40

Hello Blitzkov,

We noticed your request, deleted your account, and also moved this thread to the Site Discussion forum. Have a great day!
Please delete account "okeiboy40".

Chevychopper

Chevychopper

Please delete account "okeiboy40".
Ahh another happy forum member with the "delete my account" ... I've seen a few hundred of those over the yrs.. not here other forums.. you do realize this is a information forum and when you click on the
"I accept" button acknowledging to their rules ...then it's their information when you post...
I've seen accounts locked, deactivated, banned, threads locked, usernames changed etc..
Number of accounts actually deleted: 0
Just stay away, problem solved..
Have a good day 🤫

KM Richards

KM Richards

Why are these folks deleting their account???