M MOBUCKETS Forum Newbie May 6, 2017 #1 When I much leaves I get debris in transmission causing hard shift and failure to stop when pedals released. Are there shields available to minimize this debris?
When I much leaves I get debris in transmission causing hard shift and failure to stop when pedals released. Are there shields available to minimize this debris?
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty May 6, 2017 #2 No Get a long air duster and blow out the frame rails under the tractor. It is an ongoing problem with the YTH series since they were introduced.
No Get a long air duster and blow out the frame rails under the tractor. It is an ongoing problem with the YTH series since they were introduced.
M MOBUCKETS Forum Newbie May 6, 2017 #3 bertsmobile1 said: No Get a long air duster and blow out the frame rails under the tractor. It is an ongoing problem with the YTH series since they were introduced. Click to expand... Thanks, I'll try that.
bertsmobile1 said: No Get a long air duster and blow out the frame rails under the tractor. It is an ongoing problem with the YTH series since they were introduced. Click to expand... Thanks, I'll try that.