dead in the water

kobyreck

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is there a cross over for the ch20s 64530 found in millenial vintage toro wheel horse gt's? Motor out of print around 2007, rebuilds 2016 I'm told. Too good a machine to junk, but motor is just that. Thanks in advance.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like Kohler shows short block only, no complete engine replacement

kobyreck

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks like Kohler shows short block only, no complete engine replacement
Do you know if there is one in existence? Looks like you are in the business. Does briggs make a clone? Main features are 1 1/8 x 3 power shaft and 1 x 2 front shaft that sit about 6 3/8 off the mounts

kobyreck

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you know if there is one in existence? Looks like you are in the business. Does briggs make a clone? Main features are 1 1/8 x 3 power shaft and 1 x 2 front shaft that sit about 6 3/8 off the mounts
should mention, fan faces rearward. I still call that the front of the engine. small shaft is on fan end. overall length is around 18 1/2

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Engine calls for a 24 522 127 short block, but I didn't find any in stock at the places that I checked, but does look like a valid part number. You could try this site and put in the model number of the mower and see what pops up

That may have something to replace the engine that is in the mower. I am sure there is an engine that could be adapted by using some parts off of the old engine to mount to the new engine but may take some searching.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Main question might be does that front stub shaft connect to anything?

kobyreck

Forum Newbie
Threads
Found someone not too far away willing to try to retrofit a Briggs. We'll see