Export thread

cub walkbehind h1748 cant get pulley off hydro pump. any tips????

J

junkman108

pulley2.jpg

what puller do i need.

gotomow

gotomow

A simple puller. Around here auto parts stores such as Autozone will let you "borrow" pullers and other tools.

NorthBama

NorthBama

J

junkman108

If that works im going to be so pissed. i mangled $125 pulley. will update with results.

thanks

J

junkman108

NorthBAma worked like a charm. came right off. the pulley is so thin i think the only way to get it off snd the shaft end has a litte divot in it so the tapered air chisel fits right in. Now i need a pulley. anyone have lesco or cub parts on here?? lesco part numbe #706799 doesnt come up with anything . cub cadet does but its like $120 for flimsy pulley.

NorthBama

NorthBama

NorthBAma worked like a charm. came right off. the pulley is so thin i think the only way to get it off snd the shaft end has a litte divot in it so the tapered air chisel fits right in. Now i need a pulley. anyone have lesco or cub parts on here?? lesco part numbe #706799 doesnt come up with anything . cub cadet does but its like $120 for flimsy pulley.

I am glad it worked for you. Maybe someone can come up for a cross reference for you pulley