Cub Cadet with Courage 19 HP........ No Joke

Thanks Boo, but the links are no more good or they just won't pop up on my PC........

I saw a few vids on you tuber that are not my mower, but I get the gist of it......

I would love to have the manuals that Bert is talking about............

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!
 
It is an MTD 700 series variant
here is one link to the manual https://www.manualslib.com/manual/699532/Mtd-700-Series.html
Fairly sure I pulled it off the MTD section at the K & T site originally then got a better one some where else.
Mechanic mark posted a link a while back that bypassed the vetting screen and dropped you directly into the dealers manual directory and naturally I downloaded every manual I could till I blew my quota.

When asked for a model & serial number I generally go to Jacks or partstree and navigate to the model I am looking at.
From their site you can generally get a model & serial number to drop into MTD's or Cub's web page and access the manuals you need.
You get used to doing stuff like that down here because the local franchise holders do not put anything useful on their web pages.
 
Thanks Bert that one opened for me.........

I couldn't get the one you sent me in the PM to open It said I downloaded it but I can't find it anywhere in my downloads.....

Thanks again ~!~!
 
Thanks Bert that one opened for me.........

I couldn't get the one you sent me in the PM to open It said I downloaded it but I can't find it anywhere in my downloads.....

Thanks again ~!~!

OK.
I will double check it when I get back tonight.
We have rubbish internet down here so my downloads are capped and it is a 19Mb file so I did not check it uploaded properly.
 
Search you drive for "LTX series.pdf"
If it is there it might have gone into a funny place.
I use Macs which are happy to have a space in a file name but it plays havock with windoze.
 
Had you tried a new pto switch

Nope it's a manual lever, not a electric pto switch...... It thinks it's in reverse...... I don't have the mower here with me... It's 10 miles away....... I have to go back to David's house Friday and work on something else. So it will be hauled to my shop so I can spec out the wiring problem........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!
 
Back
Top