cub cadet no power to starter

ACF

Threads
i have a cub cadet 2015 xt1 model number 13apa1ct056 with a kohler engine, when key turned nothing happens. owner replaced the ignition switch, fuse is good. i have replaced the following safety switches: seat, brake, manual pto, and overridden the transmission switch, replaced the solenoid and installed new battery. and with all of these changes nothing happens. any help would be great

AC

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Owner replaced keyswitch. Can we confirm that it was the correct keyswitch.

ACF

Threads
no i can not he got off internet so not sure if it is correct one is there a way to tell the difference

Bertrrr

Threads
You'll need a test light or volt meter before going any further, see if there is 12 volts at battery terminals , one side of solenoid should have 12 volts for starters then check for voltage at the starter switch

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
i have a cub cadet 2015 xt1 model number 13apa1ct056 with a kohler engine, when key turned nothing happens. owner replaced the ignition switch, fuse is good. i have replaced the following safety switches: seat, brake, manual pto, and overridden the transmission switch, replaced the solenoid and installed new battery. and with all of these changes nothing happens. any help would be great

AC
Stop throwing parts at it, and get it to a shop that can fix it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Boy don't part supplier just loves those just throws parts at a problem. I just don't understand why some are so unwilling to admit they need help.

Just had to rewire a Troy-bilt Rider where some had no idea what they were doing and now it going to cost the owner two hours of my labor, new battery cables, cable lugs, and other terminals the tech removed. What worst none these were bad to start with.

When I pickup the mower the battery was out its case sitting right the metal seat bracket. It was less than a quarter inch from across the terminals. If it did it would had exploded, lucky the family it didn't and a plus was it nearly dead.

Plus now that the bill is already $200, I now got inform the owner what was originally wrong will cost another $200 to repair. ACR broken on the camshaft.

And who did this to her also brought the parts from another shop 30 miles when I was less than two away. Paid more for the parts than I would have charged. Now of course she expects me to fix it for free which I can't she just going need extract part of repair out of the other screw up tech.

Here it sound the OP has replaced probably what was good parts with just newer parts.

Now that said here is the wiring diagram
1714391325651.png

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Make sure the blade engage lever is contacting the safety switch.

smallengtech

Forum Newbie
Threads
no i can not he got off internet so not sure if it is correct one is there a way to tell the difference
probily one of those cheaply made ones that amazon sells