Cub cadet lt 1550 flooding out.

ronduris

Forum Newbie
My lt 1550 floods out something terrible. The air filter holder fills up with gas. I replaced the carb, making sure the gasket was mounted correctly and everything was fine for about a month. Now it is acting the same. The air filter holder fills up with gas. Any thoughts on ? Ron in Puyallup
 
If you replaced the carb, and the problem reoccured after a month, I would check the gas tank for debris which may be getting caught between the float needle and seat. If it came into the shop I would be removing the tank and fuel lines, clean and possibly replace the lines if old. I would also clean the carb and replace the float needle and seat even though it is in a new carb. There are those here who will say this is overkill, but I don't want to see the unit comeback.
 
Back
Top