Cub cadet fuel not flowing from Fuel tank

magnum308

Threads
I have a Cub Cadet GT 3200 with Kohler Command 25 twin Petrol (Gas) engine. I have had issue with the mower stalling after 10 to 15 minutes of running. Working on it today and have isolated the fuel pump and blowing air through the petrol filler but only getting occasional drops of fuel. Also blowing back through the pipe to the fuel tank and saw bubbles for a second or two and then nothing. Where do I start looking? Any ideas where and what the problem might be.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The fuel pump had one way valves so you can not blow back through it .
clippings builds up in the fuel tank which float because the water gets replaced with fuel so they are the same density as the fuel
As the engine sucks the fuel out this debris is drawn to the outlet & blocks it up like hair on the shower floor .
When you turn the mower off this debris just floats away.
Over time the linning of the fuel lines can deteriorate , swell & block off the fuel supply.
So I would start by replacing the fuel lines with modern ethanol resistant fuel lines.
Drain the tank and allow it to dry for a few days
Then blow compressed air into the fuel outlet to blow the debris out of the tank ( fuel cap removed of course )