Cub Cadet 1515 Clogged fuel line?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The new filter should have an arrow on it to show which way the fuel flows, so install it that way. I have a #1529 which is the same but bigger. I am not sure about yours , but some gas tanks are a bugger to remove.
There is no valve in the filter and working wise it maters not which way it is installed and I often fit them backwards to avoid air pockets in the filter.
The only difference is right way and you can see the crud , wrong way & the crud is on the inside of the paper so you can not tell how dirty it i.
But for $ 5 it is a no brainer to change it every time you change the oil filter.
Do that & write the date / hours on the filter so you will always know when they were done .

It is a big job to remove the tank & require the rear mudguard be removed first , which requires the control pedals to be removed.
Even with the seat off the rear guard is heavy & awkward for a single person as it has to be slotted into place.
OTOH once off you cab get into the tranny and give it a once over while you are there .