Export thread

Craftsman snowblower 536 918501

V

valley ranch

Greetings, I just came across a Craftsman snowblowr Model 536 918501

I can't find any information about this machine and can't find a manual. could use some help with this, thanks.

Richard

P

possum

Just go to Sears Parts Direct. They have the parts list and numbers. Ebay may have an original manual. What part of California has use for snowblowers?

V

valley ranch

Sierra Nevada mountains 6800 ft.

I did go to sears, they didn't seem to have a manual on line.

O

OldLawnMowerMan81

Greetings, I just came across a Craftsman snowblowr Model 536 918501

I can't find any information about this machine and can't find a manual. could use some help with this, thanks.

Richard
Richard,

This snowthrower was a 1981 model year product which was manufactured between February 1980 and January 1981.

The engine model, which produces 10 hp, would be 143.706152 (Tecumseh: HM100-159034E).

Good luck on your manual search!

~Ben

V

valley ranch

Ben, Thanks, for the information. I haven't been back here or I would have thanked you sooner. I didn't decide which machine to get ready for winter so never got into it.
Winter is here in the mountains and I'm using a machine that needs work on the auger gear box.

Re: the Craftsman on this thread is this a machine worth fixing? The cables need replacing, I think the motor will be good to go if I clean up the Carburetor, the bowl is leaking. Some machines are known to be a pain. What's your thought?

Thanks Richard