my craftsman mower will not move when I put it in gear. I repaced the drive belt to no avail. when jack up the tires spin on one side but not the other. If you hold the tire the other one spins. could it be transmission giving the problem or the clutch?
Thanks myron
Where is the story around operation *before* you found
the mower would not move???
The opposing directions of the wheels is normal. Does your tranny have a bypass valve for freewheeling the mower and is it in the correct position?
The mower did move but,it was in storage for a year.
my craftsman mower will not move when I put it in gear. I repaced the drive belt to no avail. when jack up the tires spin on one side but not the other. If you hold the tire the other one spins. could it be transmission giving the problem or the clutch?
Thanks myron