Craftsman Rear Drive 917.377110 Rear Wheel Search

yardslave

Forum Newbie
Threads
The back wheels for my mower are worn smooth and showing cracks so I need new ones. I ordered the "replacement" wheels from Sears Parts Direct but of course they don't fit because my wheel dust cover won't allow them to go all the way onto the axle. Sears still sells a dust cover but since it is a no return item I'm thinking it is probably for the old style wheels like mine which have a groove around the inside for the dust cover lip to go into. Does anyone know where I might find either the old style wheels for the new style dust cover for these "replacement" wheels? I had to send the "replacements" that I ordered back to Sears. The "replacement" solid wheels are a lot better than my old ones which are hollow so I would be real happy with the new style dust cover and could then reorder the new style wheels. Any help appreciated.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Let us know if this helps you, thanks, Mark

Last edited:

yardslave

Forum Newbie
Threads
Let us know if this helps you, thanks, Mark

Thanks for getting back to me Mark. As I stated above the new style wheels won't quite go on the axles with the old style dust covers. I used searspartsdirect.com when ordering. I had to send the wheels back. Thanks anyway.