Craftsman brush guard

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just ordered a new Chrome Brush Guard for Craftsman lawn and garden tractors. It was on sale for $26.99 + tax, that regularly sold for an exhorborant price of $179.99. Free shipping to my local Sears store for pickup. A deal I could not pass up. Will post installation procedure and pictures when it ships and I pick it up for all to see.
:thumbsup: :biggrin: :cool2: :tractor:

searsbrushguardchrome.jpg

noma

Threads
Morning midnite rider

That looks like you got one hell of a deal there hope it works out ok for you and should be pretty easy to install the way it looks. I like the way it looks and you shouldn't be braking your engine hood cover with that in front of it. I should have had one on my noma because i hit a string steak down guide from a tree when mowing two years ago and broke off the engine cover at that time.:laughing:

Threads
Just ordered a new Chrome Brush Guard for Craftsman lawn and garden tractors. It was on sale for $26.99 + tax, that regularly sold for an exhorborant price of $179.99. Free shipping to my local Sears store for pickup. A deal I could not pass up. Will post installation procedure and pictures when it ships and I pick it up for all to see.
:thumbsup: :biggrin: :cool2: :tractor:

View attachment 9978

Nice! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I can't wait to see pictures of it mounted!

metz12

Threads
where did you order it from? I want one for mine!!!

metz12

Threads
I just found it. this will help me out alot since i go out in the brush to do firewood and stuff. thanks for posting.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Glad you found it. They can also be used for mounting auxillary lights to.