Craftsman 19.5 HP ELECTRIC START 42" MOWER L/H Pickoff Bracket (discontinued) alternatives?

FloridaGuy32

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Craftsman 19.5 HP ELECTRIC START 42" MOWER L/H Pickoff Bracket (discontinued) alternatives?
I recently acquired a Craftsman 19.5hp 42" riding mower that had been sitting in someone's backyard for the better part of a decade. I've almost completely rebuilt and painted it, I've got it running and mowing great but its missing the L/H Pickoff Bracket for the hood. I've searched far and wide and have come up empty handed on finding a replacement and none of the places or sites have been able to give me any info as to an alternative/aftermarket version of this part. Does anyone know of an alternative to this part, with the same functionality, preferably one that requires little modification? Thank you for your time and any info you can give to help me to remedy this.

Craftsman, 19.5hp Turbo Twin Cooled, 42" cut, 6 Speed Transaxle, Electric Start - Model #:917.270811

Bracket Grille Pickoff L/H- Part #: 145201

Attachments

• hood 2.png
    hood 2.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 8
  • hood bracket.png
    hood bracket.png
    69 KB · Views: 10

FloridaGuy32

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Craftsman 19.5 HP ELECTRIC START 42" MOWER L/H Pickoff Bracket (discontinued) alternatives?
Jacks shows the first number ,NLA as you know, and shows it superseded to
Husqvarna 584316401 and appears available.

I've been searching for this thing for a week almost, in my downtime. I think it's insane that i hadn't run across this Jack's in all my searching. It looks very similar to the part I need, hopefully it works or I can make it work ??. Thank You, I'll keep Jack's in mind for anything else. I'll post an update once I receive it and let you know how it works out.????.

I'm no mechanic, just a guy who's always loved old machines and bringing them back to life.
Thank You for the Extremely fast response to my inquiry also, awesome!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Just so you know, I'm not sure if it's Jacks or the USPS, or UPS but it's been taking close to 1 month for parts to arrive here.
They're in Maryland and im in Houston.
You might copy that part number and look at Parts tree or Pro parts direct.

FloridaGuy32

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok, I'll check them out, Thank You for the information.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I would call Jack's to be sure that they can get it as my distributor has as NLA.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I put it in the shopping cart and it showed 1 in stock. So need to call and see. And if it is in stock need to grab it