crafstman rider need help with electrical problem

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
that sounds like your engine #'s...can you get the mower model?...usually under the seat or around that area....some pics would help alot too.

shimonf

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is for redragon. Here is a picture of the murray that drives slow. I dont have the year or numbers on this mower. I looked and the label is rubbrd off under the seat. If it helps it has a 14.5 OHV Briggs motor. Not sure what year this is.

Attachments

• murray.jpg
    murray.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 8

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum.

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
the clutch/brake is attached to a drive belt pulley that goes slack as you depress the pedal..at the end of the pedal travel it engages the parking disc brake on the trans....does your pedal not return when you take your foot off?..also, if you have "shift on the go", that clutch pulley is connected to your speed lever and does the same thing as the clutch...tell me more details pls....right now all i can guess is your drive belt is slipping

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
you know what..i just looked at your picture again and realized that you have a hydro trans,not a manual 6sp...so ignore my help..sorry...go head and start a new post and guys with hydro experience can help you alot more ..and if i can help, i will:smile: