S swinks Forum Newbie Nov 8, 2014 #1 The problem with no spark on my lx176 is a cracked magnet, can I buy just a magnet or do I need the whole flywheel?
The problem with no spark on my lx176 is a cracked magnet, can I buy just a magnet or do I need the whole flywheel?
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Nov 8, 2014 #2 "K&T Parts House Lawn Mower Parts and Chain Saw & Trimmer Parts" Your manual FC420V is 4 down from top. fc420v flywheel | eBay Lawn Mower Parts, Small Engine Parts & Much More! | PartsTree.com - Briggs, MTD, Toro, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Troy-bilt... https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=kawasaki engine part 21194
"K&T Parts House Lawn Mower Parts and Chain Saw & Trimmer Parts" Your manual FC420V is 4 down from top. fc420v flywheel | eBay Lawn Mower Parts, Small Engine Parts & Much More! | PartsTree.com - Briggs, MTD, Toro, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Troy-bilt... https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=kawasaki engine part 21194