Export thread

countax rider 30 drive belt routing photos please. Also belt photo for powering sweep

D

DAZ7450

Please help need photos of underneath of rider 30 shoeing how all engine drive belts to gearbox are routed. Bought a secondhand one with no belt and a pulley missing.

Thanks
Darren

D

DAZ7450

Thanks for these but already have them can't really see routing from these, hence wanting someone to photograph the underside of their machine.

Cheers
Darren

BlazNT

BlazNT

Page 24 of the first link has a perfect picture of both belt placements.
Stand corrected page 24 has a perfect picture of belt placement for rear bagger.

D

DAZ7450

Page 24 of the first link has a perfect picture of both belt placements.
Stand corrected page 24 has a perfect picture of belt placement for rear bagger.

Hi

it does not show the connection between the engine and power sweep and this is the bit I need together with the drive belt photos. But thanks for all your help.

M

mechanic mark

Hi

it does not show the connection between the engine and power sweep and this is the bit I need together with the drive belt photos. But thanks for all your help.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...g picture of drive belts for countax rider 30

BlazNT

BlazNT

Found this. I will keep looking.

Attachments

• Belt Run Rider 1994.pdf
    21.5 KB · Views: 71

BlazNT

BlazNT

I think this is what you need. Has way more information than you need but here it is.

Attachments

• Manuale identificazione trattorini Countax-Westwood.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 66

D

DAZ7450

I think this is what you need. Has way more information than you need but here it is.

Hi again

Shows routing on 1st but does not match mine I already had this one. 2nd only shows deck belts unfortunately. Again thanks for your help its appricated.

M

meadmuncher

Hi again

Shows routing on 1st but does not match mine I already had this one. 2nd only shows deck belts unfortunately. Again thanks for your help its appricated.
Hi - did you ever sort this? I now have the same issue. Cant work out how the belt goes and think i may have a pulley missing

Attachments